Friday, March 18, 2011

The Latest!

It has been a month since I posted last because it has been a busy crazy month! This is going to be a big post! Hope you enjoy it!

Well we both are One day older and wiser too!
Steven's Birthday was February 16th he is 28 now!


I got him an Ipod Touch! He was really surprised as you can see. He was spoiled this year, but I really wanted him him to have one. He enjoys it and not just for the music, but a lot of other things too.

I turned the big 25 this year! Wow that is weird to write for the first time!


Kimberly made me this Birthday cake! Like I said before it is her new passion and she is so good at it, well you saw last post of Steven's basketball cake! I love it and it was really yummy too!


This is my other cake that I had on my actually Birthday! My mom made me one of my favorites Red Velvet! Yes! My parents got to be here for my Birthday! It was really nice that my dad had a conference in Las Vegas the same week so they were here for a week. On my Birthday I got to have the morning off of work, so I got to go shopping with my mom. I haven't got to do that for so long. My mom felt bad that I didn't get to open any presents from them, but I thought it was even better going shopping with my mom and picking out new things! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Like I mentioned last post, Steven's parents got us tickets to go to Lion King for our Birthdays! Since my parents were in town they got tickets also and got to come with us! We had so much fun! Lion King was so Awesome!


OUR NEW NIECE
Addison Kathryn Clark


Steven's sister Michelle had a beautiful baby girl on February 22nd. This is the outfit that we gave her she looks pretty in pink!


I do not miss this kind of weather. Of course when I visit Utah it always snows.



I got to go to Utah Presidents Day weekend. It was a fast trip, but fun! We had a Baby Shower for my brothers wife Kourtney. It was also the weekend that I had to say goodbye to my sister and her family, they moved to Virgina. It was so hard to say goodbye. We wish them well on their new home in WoodBridge Virgina.



Me and my nephew Spencer! I miss him sooooooo much!


I got to go Bowling with my nephews! Too bad all of them beat me. We still had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love when you post, it's good to hear things are going well! You guys seem to have a busy life but also sounds so fun! I really want to go to Lion King, I'm glad you guys got to go. I'm sure it was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete