Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I don't know where time is going I do know it is going by really fast! I can't believe I haven't posted since March and a lot has gone on since then. I guess I have just been really busy. With the usual work, being a wife, and the most time consuming is trying to keep up on a the house which is not easy. I try to be organized with the time I have, but we are still going through boxes and trying to put each room together one by one. It is finally coming along and truly feels like our home. I will have updated pictures next post.

We had a great Easter this year we were able to spend time with both families. A few weeks before Easter Steve's sister Nicole and her family and also Cortney came down from Utah that weekend. We had a great time with all of them! We are really excited for Nicole and her family to move back to Vegas this month, so we will be able to see them more often.


Just me and Kara being silly. This little girl is so much fun!

Steven playing with Molly! He always seems to make her laugh!

We had a Easter Egg hunt with the kids! Kara liked to find the pink eggs!

Leland, Brock, Kim, Cortney, Scott, Steven, and Kara coloring some eggs!

Kimmy and Brock!


Like I mentioned we got to see both families. My office was closed for spring break which happened to be the weekend of Easter! So we got to go to Utah for a few days! We got to see Boston James Taylor for the first time. He is my 6th nephew. My brother Nathan and his wife Kourney's first one, he was born on March 19th. He is so cute!

While we were there we went with my sister Nichol and her four boys and my mom to baby animal days in Logan! It was really fun you get to hold and pet the baby farm animals.



Taylor holding a bunny they begged my mom to buy one because he is so cute. She didn't give in maybe next year. I love the gray and white floppy ear ones and how they just cuddle in your arms, so cute! Too bad they are really messy and can get stinky.

Carter holding a baby duck! It reminded me when growing up we had baby ducks they are so cute, but we had to get rid of them because the moms were really mean when we tried to pick them up.

Korver didn't really like the baby goats, well he said he didn't like the black one he wanted to pet the brown one. I think this one really just wanted his sucker he wasn't so sure about that.

Skyler being Skyler! Holding a baby chick they were one of my favorites to hold they were so little and made cute little chirping noises.


See we love those baby bunnies!


This was the train you rode around the park! They all got to ride in the back of the train and had so much fun!

This was the funniest thing ever! The baby cows kept trying to get Steven's string on his hoodie and they started to nibble on his jeans and were chasing him. He must of smelled good or maybe they were hungry when we were here or just wanted to eat my husband. Lucky they weren't big cows.
The baby animal zoo was so fun! The boys also got to go on pony rides and we learned how to color eggs without the actual dye that you buy in the stores it was really interesting. You can dye them with grape juice or certain herbs or beets and you don't boil them first because they boil in the dye. It was a really fun day. We did go to my moms house and dye eggs with the kids and then my camera battery died shucks! This is the only picture I got of Carter and Skyler.


It was a great Easter this year! We had a great time with all of our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment