Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So I haven't posted in so long. Still working on all our pictures from Virgina and Washington DC when we went to visit Crystal. I will get there, but here is what is going on with us right now. Steven applied to Physical Therapy school in December to 3 places. Unlv and Touro in Henderson and Rocky Mountain in Provo, now it is just the waiting game. We also are so excited to be EXPECTING!! I am due JULY 16th! Everything is looking good! We are now past the scary time and we have had 3 ultrasounds! We get to find out the gender on Febuary 26th! We will keep everyone posted!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear what you are having and that's awesome about physical therapy school. Can't wait to hear where you will be going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! thats wonderful news Caitlin :) Congrats and good luck with the waiting game. I'm glad that you posted, its good to get an update!

    ReplyDelete