Wednesday, September 19, 2012



We went to Utah in August! My sister Crystal who lives in Virgina came to visit with her family. We all went to the Aquarium and had so much fun!! The kids were so excited to see the baby sharks!



 
 
Spencer loved the penguins and Boston loved to to go up into the clear tube! The otters are in the corner the big brown spots.
 
 

The boys liked the andaconda( A Big Snake and you still can't see it in the picture)



            

 

                                                  






                        I love that my husband is so good with kids. He loves the little babies!




                   I can't believe she is crawling at 6 months. She is now 8 months is still so adorable!


My sister Crystal had Ethan blessed while they were there. Ethan was born on May 23rd! He is a cute little guy and Spencer loves having a baby brother. It was so fun to have the whole family all together!


1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to the aquarium here before, it looks like you guys had a great time! Sorry about your grandma, its so hard to loose them they are such special people. I hope you guys are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete