Sunday, November 14, 2010

THE LATEST!

Our house closed the last week of October YEAH! We have been painting and cleaning to get ready to move. We are planning on moving this weekend! HOORAY!!

My work was closed for a few days for Nevada Day, which is on Halloween. So I went home!! It was so great to see my family and supper fun! It was kind of crazy with leaving right after the house closed, but I had it already planned. Steven was so great while I was in Utah, he went over to the house several times and started cleaning. That is why I love him! He is such a hard worker. I felt so guilty leaving and he kept on encouraging me to go. I was really glad that I went. I love that my husband is so supportive! Here are some pictures of Halloween Day!





We had so much fun making sugar cookies. We also made caramel apples and deviled eggs that were scary eyes!


Korver was so cute getting into Halloween. He would sneak up on you and scare you. I tried to snap a picture of him crawling on the floor trying to scare everyone. It doesn't do justice.



Korver making Halloween deviled eggs, he was so concentrated on what he was doing. I think he is going to be an artist!



Spencer's first Halloween! He was so cute in his monkey costume! I can't believe he is 6 months today! He is growing up so fast.


The 5 boys in their Halloween Costumes!
Taylor- Hunter
Carter- Wolf
Skyler- dog
Korver- Frog
Spencer- Monkey

Steven was good for Halloween he dressed up as Mr. Peanut (planters peanut guy) for work!
I was bad I didn't dress up this year. Oh well always next year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm coming to Vegas this weekend. Kip's work has a big convention. Maybe we can stop by and visit. I am excited to see your house! Sounds like you had a good trip to Utah.

    ReplyDelete