Sunday, October 10, 2010

MOAB

MOAB TRIP!!!

Last weekend we went to Moab Utah for a family vacation with the Taylor's. We had so much fun. We did a lot of four-wheeling which was a blast !We even went on a new trail. Of course you can't go to Moab without visiting the Arches National Park! Which were we went and did some hiking to amazing arches. This was Steven's first trip with my family to Moab. We had a great time, with the little time we had. Time flies when you are having fun! Well we took many many pictures. Here are the highlights. Some of the pictures don't do justice you just have to go and experience it yourself.


This is our favorite picture at the famous Delicate Arch!

Steven scaring me on the ledge of a cliff, where we went four-wheeling to Gemini Bridges. You can walk across it, he did and some of my family. I am to terrified of heights.

Taylor and Korver on the new little four-wheeler that my dad got for the grandkids. Taylor and Carter love to drive it. It's not that small for us girls so we can drive it too. I tried, but it was way too bumpy. My sister Nichol was a pro at it.


Us under the double O arch. It looks like a eight it's really cool how the rocks can form like that all by themselves. This is our favorite hike. There is a little bit of everything, you even walk across slick rock. We felt very adventurous.

LOOK AT THAT VIEW!!!

This was our new four-wheeling trail. We had to go under this rock kind of scary it could fall at any moment. Even my brother-in-laws truck went under. It was so cool!

How Beautiful! This actually was the the start of the trail and we rode the four-wheelers down to see the view looking up. I have to admit it was a little steep going down, but a lot of fun. Especially worth it by getting to go under that rock!

Not a trip without a picture of the Sunset!


My Mom and Dad at the Landscape Arch. Which is surprising it is still all together because it looks really thin.



Skyler was the explorer he always found all the cool caves to hide in. He always had to show his uncle Steven!

The Gang!

On the way home we got into some stormy weather. I snapped a picture of it before it started pouring rain. I thought it was pretty cool looking. Although Steven who was driving wasn't looking forward to approaching that.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! It is beautiful there and you guys look so good. I am thinking of coming to Vegas with my hubby for work in November. I will let you know when it gets closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend! Look at how fun you trip looks. I wanted to stop over and thank you for your kind words. It is so hard and I think that it helps you to appreciate what you have and once you get that thing that you have been wanting so bad, you love it so much more. It doesn't take the heart ache away. Thanks again and good luck. I have done tons of research and if you have any questions, just send me a line.

    ReplyDelete