Sunday, August 22, 2010

New and Exciting!

Steven and I have been married for 4 years! That sounds so crazy to me! Our Anniversary was on a week day, so we went out to dinner that night. Which was really nice. We also wanted to do something else new and exciting, so over the weekend we went to Spring Mountain Ranch. Yes I know you are thinking what! It is an outside venue up in the mountains, yes in Las Vegas. During the summer they put on different plays each month. We had a great time, took a blanket had a picnic and watch a play while gazing up at the stars in the dark night. It was so nice up there secluded from the busy city and nice a cool. I actually had to put on a jacket later on. I was so glad that Steven took me there. He went all the time when he was little and told me he wanted to take me and I thought it was perfect for our Anniversary.





Our newest member of our family!

We didn't plan on getting a dog anytime soon. We came home from Newport and there was a strange dog around. She was really scared and looked like she hadn't been taken care of in a while. We didn't think anything of it, but we felt sorry for her. We started to feed her and she would be there every night when we came home. We took her to the vet to see if she had a chip in her to find her home and she didn't have one. So we made signs that we found a dog and put them up in our area. Well, it has been a few weeks and no calls. We are thinking that we should keep her, not to mentioned we are attatched! She is a good dog, very obedient and so much fun. She is so loving, I hate to think what she has been through. I think she enjoys us we feed her and play with her and love her. It nice to say she found us! We named her Roxie!


She is so playful and cute! She stands on her hind legs and gives you high five and dances around. I guess I am not fun enough because Steven can't get enough play time with her.

1 comment:

  1. Oh congrats! On the dog and your anniversary.... It sounds like you guys are staying busy but having lots of fun! What a cute family you are...

    ReplyDelete