Sunday, July 15, 2012


Sorry this is a really late post. I have been working on it for a while time just flies. I guess it is more for me to have these posts and pictures.
 It has been a hard year, but we are trying to stay positive and remember that Heavenly Father has a plan for us. We do really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from everyone and thankful for the support our family and friends have given us through this hard trial.

In March we got to go home for my new and only niece McKenna Nichol Lloyd's blessing. She was born January 17th and is so adorable. I can't believe she is already going to be 6 months old.


 Then a few weeks after that we went to Utah again for my Grandma Miller's funeral. It was bitter sweet we got to see my sister Crystal from Virgina and family that we haven't seen for a long time. My Grandma passed away in her sleep on Monday March 12th she would have been 86 on the 19th. She moved in with my family when i was about 13 and my mom took care of her until she died. She was an amazing women full of so much love. We will really miss her, but know she is in a better place and not suffering anymore. I am grateful that I got to have her in my life for so many years.



           All of the girls together! We took this picture the day of the funeral. I love my Mom and sisters!                                            

      So then a few weeks after that my sister Nichol and her 5 kids and my mom came to visit us in Vegas for Spring Break. We had so much fun! I am so glad that they were able to come. The kids enjoyed the children's museum and of course swimming at Steve's parents house. It was a little cold so mostly the hot tub, but those boys love any kind of water they are fish. When they went swimming us girls went shopping. Steven and I got to take everyone to our favortite mexican restraunt Macayos which they loved. We went to see the fish tank at the Bass ProSshop. They don't like shopping but trying to get 4 boys that are hunters and fishers out of that store was very difficult. We went and saw the water fountains and volcano on the strip. Korver didn't like to volcano very much with the fire. He said it was scary, but loved the water fountains. We all had a good time and made great memories!






Then we went to California! Steve's mom invited us to go for the weekend and stay in there condo they have right off the beach. It is just what we needed. Nothing like relaxing and reading a book on the beach, swimming, and enjoying some sun. It was a very fast trip, but worth it!

 Ethan Thomas Pike was born May 23rd. This is my sister Crystal's 2nd boy they live in Virgina. We get to see them in August! They are coming to Utah to bless him!

This is what has been going on with us! Hopefully next post won't take 4 months.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys have had some fun busy family visits which are the best. I didn't know your grandma died and I'm sorry to hear that. We need to come out to visit you sometime and we need to get together next time you come.

    ReplyDelete