Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bear Lake!!

We went to Bear Lake for Fourth of July week. The first day we were there we got to go on a four-wheeler ride. This is the view we rode up to! It was a rough ride because all of the rain and snow ruined the road, but we made it and it was worth it!

Carter was my cargo on the four-wheeler. He was so much fun to have on the ride!

Of course you can't go to Bear lake without hanging out on the beach! The water was a lot higher than it has been, which was nice to see it more full.

Steven was the highlight of the trip with the wake-boarding jumps! He did Awesome!

He is such a stud!

My Aunt and Uncle have wave-runners and a boat that we enjoyed so much! We loved it! Although the water was a little colder than Lake Mead, but much prettier view with the mountains around.

Steven and Korver went and played on the wave-runners together!
Korver sure enjoyed it!

My mom and dad enjoying the water! They followed us when we were on the boat, so they could see Steven wake-board. I like this picture with the condo's behind them.

My sister Nichol with Korver her youngest out of 4 boys! She will be having another baby in February!

Me and my Grandma Miller who turned 85 this year! She has endured a lot this year. I love her and unfortunately I have come to realize that she is going to be around forever and I had to take the opportunity to take a picture of us.

We are having such a fun summer! We enjoyed Bear lake so much, seeing fireworks on the beach was great nothing like it! It was nice to enjoy some cooler weather and beautiful Utah, which was really green from all the rain. We are grateful we got to be with the family missing my sister Crystal and Jared and Spencer that live in Virgina! Hope everyone is having a great and safe summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment